Enoch Chicken Wings
This recipe for Enoch Chicken Wings is super delicious and easy to make! Here is a breakdown of the ingredients and directions for this recipe:
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/4 cup Enoch Hot Sauce
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil coated lightly with butter, olive oil or cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Rinse the chicken wings thoroughly and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Coat the wings in olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the wings on the prepared sheet pan in a single layer.
- Place the wings in the preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the wings from the oven, flip them over, and cook the other side for an additional 20 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the wing sauce.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the Enoch Hot Sauce to the butter and garlic, and cook for another 1-2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove the sauce from the heat.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the Enoch wing sauce over the wings and toss until the wings are thoroughly coated.
- Add the finely grated parmesan cheese to the wings and toss again.
- Serve hot with your favorite blue cheese or ranch dipping sauce.
This recipe is sure to be a hit with anyone who loves spicy and flavorful chicken wings. The Enoch Hot Sauce adds a unique and delicious flavor to the wings, while the parmesan cheese provides a tasty and savory finishing touch. Enjoy!